The BatteryProtect disconnects the battery from non essential loads before it is completely discharged (which would damage the battery) or before it has insufficient power left to crank the engine.
The Battery Protect is a uni-directional device. It can only deal with current in one direction, so either current to a load, or current from a charger, but not both currents at the same time. In addition to this, current only can only flow from the Battery terminal to the Load terminal. In case of use with a load, the battery connects to the Battery terminal, and in case of use with a charger, the charger connects to the Battery terminal.
- Solid state relay for use with 12/24 Volts DC
- Operating voltage range 6-35 Volts
- Maximum continuous current 100 Amps
- Maximum peak current 600 Amps (30 seconds)
- Power consumption max 1.5 mA
- Alarm output delay 12 seconds
- Load disconnect delay when triggered by BMS is instanteneous
- Load disconnect delay when triggered by low voltage of 10.5 or 21 Volts is 90 Seconds
- Load reconnect delay 30 seconds when voltage gets to 12 or 24 Volts
- Can be programmed to behave as a 12 or 24 volt solid state DC relay
- Featuring Built-In Bluetooth