This is the non-isolated version of the Smart DC DC Charger. You will notice that it has only three connection points instead of four that the isolated version has. There is an incoming and an outgoing positive wire and the single negative wire is common to both. For most applications this is all you want. For example in a RV, where these are mostly used, the start and house batteries will already share the chassis as a common ground. When used as a battery to battery charger in an RV the isolated version is of no additional advantage because the incoming and outgoing negatives are already connected together at the chassis. See our comparison chart on the "Additional Information" tab for further details
- Programmable charge algorithm, and eight pre-programmed battery settings.
- Provides a three-stage charging process: Bulk – Absorption – Float
- Automatically calculates the proper absorption time.
- Bluetooth Smart built-in to monitor and update the controller using smartphones, tablets or other devices
- Input voltage lock-out shuts down the device if the input voltage drops below the lock-out value
- Remote on-off
- Instruction manual
- Wiring diagram
If you have any programming questions the easiest way to get them answered is to download the Victron Connect App from the Android or iOS webstore, run the app in demo mode, and play with the setting to make sure it will do what you want. Don't forget to do this in conjunction with reading the instruction manual.