Lithium-iron-phosphate (LiFePO4 or LFP) is the safest of the mainstream li-ion battery types. The nominal voltage of a LFP cell is 3,2V (lead-acid: 2V/cell). A 12,8V LFP battery therefore consists of 4 cells connected in series; and a 25,6V battery consists of 8 cells connected in series.
- This battery is listed as LFPSmart 12,8/200-a on the Manufacturers Datasheet
- Manufacturers model number BAT512120610
- Nominal voltage 12.8 V - Nominal capacity @ 25°C 200 Amp hours
- Life cycle 2500 cycles at 80% depth of discharge, 5000 cycles at 50% depth of discharge
- Dimensions 237 x 321 x 152 mm - (9.3" x 12.6" x 6" approx)
- Weight 22 kg - (48.5 Lbs approx)
- Installation manual
- Shipping by road freight to lower 48 states only
We use this battery in the vast majority of our power systems including the power in a box products we offer.
Product may incur extra shipping. If this is the case we will contact you before order fulfillment