Installing a goal zero into your vehicle using the link kit?
Not sure how to extend the wire to reach your battery?
This cable kit is typically in our full Goal Zero Integration Kit to connect your goal zero Link Module to the main engine battery in your van, truck, LMTV, Bus or whatever you drive.
After multiple requests, we decided to offer it separately to make this part of your build a bit easier.
Included in this harness is:
- Goal Zero EC8 cable to plug in the back of the Link unit
- Molex Marine Grade Heat Shrink Connectors
- Adhesive lined heat shrink
- Marine Grade wire for extension harness
- Braided wire sleeve for abrasion resistance and sexiness
- Terminals and heat shrink extra in case you need to trim the wire for your application
We recommend a circuit breaker or fuse at least 80 amps (not supplied) between the vehicle battery and harness.
**The Yeti Link Expansion Module is backordered until October 28th. We can ship your kit without that part and send the Link Module when it is in stock.**