FreedomVanGo is proud to introduce the first in a line of "Power In a Box" units
Designed specifically for the weekender or power conscious user who wants enough to power their van with no fuss!
Developed in collaboration with Victron Energy to ensure rock solid layout, simplicity and longevity to make it as easy as possible to get you on the road in comfort.
This kit includes:
DC to DC Charging Harness:
- 25 ft 8 AWG Marine Grade wire with Anderson connector for DC to DC charging. Terminals are included but not installed so you can trim as needed when you connect to the battery.
- 15 ft 10 AWG Marine Grade wire with MC4 Connectors preinstalled, Solar Gland Pre Installed, Included Butyl Tape and sheet metal screws, anti chafing cover, pre installed Anderson connector for fast integration to the P.I.B
Fuse Box Harness
- 5 ft 8 AWG Marine Grade wire with Anderson connector preinstalled, anti chafing cover, two terminals included so you can cut wire length to your needs.
P.I.B Components include:
- Victron Energy Orion DC to DC Charger
- VIctron Energy Lynx Distributor
- Victron Energy Smart Solar Controller 75/15 MPPT
- Victron Energy Blue Smart IP67 Charger 12v 25 amp
- Victron Energy Phoenix 12/1200 120V Inverter with VE.Direct
- Victron energy Smart Shunt
- Relion Batteries RB-100 12V 100Ah LiFePO4 Battery
- Bussman/BlueSea or equivalent 65a CB for Ctek Disconnect
- Aluminum Extrusion Frame
- Cabinetry for exterior
- Access door
- BMV, 110v outlet, 110v inlet mounted to left side (when looking at front of unit)
- Cooling fans
We have spent tons of hours on this unit to make a capable, cost effective and reliable setup that will rival the goal zero units, with better use cases and quality parts with great support. The box is ideally designed to fit behind or in front of a wheel well area with lots of leeway thanks to generous wiring harnesses.
For the extra Fan Wiring Harness we make, click below:
Box Dimensions Are:
17 wide x 13.5 deep x 27 tall
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping will be from 200-500 typically depending on location, if you are a business or residential address.
Will be shipped via LTL freight on a pallet