- UL Standard 1426 BC-5W2
- AWM 1232/1284
- CSA: TEW
- ABYC: E-11.16
- Coast Guard: 33 CFR part 183 Subpart 1
- Conductor: Annealed fine stranded tinned copper ASTM B172 Class K
- Insulation: -20 °C to 105 °C Flexible, Color Coded PVC
- Temperature Rating: 105 °C Dry, 75 °C Wet, 60 °C Oil
- Voltage Rating: 600-V
- Resistant to: Acid, Alkali, Abrasion, Flame, Gasoline, Oil and Moisture
Pacer Group's 3/0 AWG Marine Battery Cable is designed to exceed the most stringent specifications. This UL approved battery cable is manufactured in-house to ensure high quality. Marine installations often take place in tight, enclosed areas with sharp turns. Installation can become difficult. Pacer Group makes the installation of battery cable much easier. How is that done? Well, it's done by creating a tough yet flexible marine cable. This 3/0 AWG marine battery cable can handle the toughest environments.
This marine cable is built from Type III tinned copper. The copper resists corrosion and helps extend the life of the cable. Next, the cable is insulated with a flexible and durable PVC jacket. These things all come together and make the highest quality marine cable available.
- Easy to strip, bend and route
- Excellent flexibility with the durable properties of PVC
- PACER E157097 (UL) 3/0AWG 600V BC-5W2 105°C DRY, 75° WET OR MTW OR AWM 1232/1283 VW-1 OIL RESISTANT I LL102583 CSA TEW 105°C FT1
- Connecting battery or generator to a starter, ground, switch, windlass, inverter or other high amperage equipment
Lead time noted up to 7-10 for custom length wire.
Minimum Purchase: 3ft