- UL Standard 1426 BC-5W2
- AWM 1232/1283
- CSA: TEW
- ABYC: E-11.16
- Coast Guard: 33 CFR part 183 Subpart 1
- Conductor: Annealed fine stranded tinned copper ASTM B172 Class K
- Insulation: -20 °C to 105 °C Flexible, Color Coded PVC
- Temperature Rating: 105 °C Dry, 75 °C Wet, 60 °C Oil
- Voltage Rating: 600-V
- Resistant to: Acid, Alkali, Abrasion, Flame, Gasoline, Oil and Moisture
Pacer Group's 2 AWG Marine Battery Cable is built to exceed stringent specifications. This UL approved cable is manufactured in-house to ensure high quality. Marine applications of battery cable are often in tight, enclosed areas with sharp turns. Installation can quickly become difficult. Pacer Group simplified the installation process by developing flexible while tough marine cable. This 2 AWG marine battery cable can handle the toughest marine environments.
This marine battery cable is made from Type III tinned copper conductors. The copper resists corrosion and helps to extend the life of this marine cable. Then, the cable is insulated with a flexible and durable PVC jacket. These things come together to make it the highest quality battery cable available.
- Easy to strip, bend and route
- Excellent flexibility with the durable properties of PVC
- PACER E157097 (UL) 2AWG 600V BC-5W2 105°C DRY, 75° WET OR MTW OR AWM 1232/1283 VW-1 OIL RESISTANT I LL102583 CSA TEW 105°C FT1
- Connecting battery or generator to a starter, ground, switch, windlass, inverter or other high amperage equipment
Lead time noted up to 7-10 for custom length wire.
Minimum Purchase: 5ft