12v Battery Powered Rooftop Mounted Air Conditioner
Voltage: 12V 5A-120A
Net Weight: 32kg 70.5lbs
Opening Size: 14x14 or 9x14
Cooling capacity:13455btu 4000W
Refrigerant: R-134a @ 900g
Noise Volume: 65dBa
Strongest wind volume: 1200 ft/min
*The R134a gas is not pre-filled before delivery since item may be shipped by air.
*Display represented in Celsius.
*Mounting bolts located outside of 14x14 opening.
- The 4000 battery powered air-conditioner is specifically designed for individuals who travel off the grid.
- All Nomadic Cooling air-conditioner are powered by DC 12V/24V/48V batteries. Preferably lithium but not mandatory.
- This is a stand alone air-conditioner. You do not need to connect to the engine to operate the air-conditioner.
- All Nomadic Cooling air-conditioners are non-polluting, and highly efficient units.
- All Nomadic Cooling battery powered air-conditioners operates at or below 60dBA. Plus, the added benefit of vibration free operation.
- Intelligent microprocessor control system, allows the user to set the temperature based on a desired temperature.
- Includes multiple built in protection functions such as, pressure alarm, power high/low voltage, motor over-current, and motor temperature protection.
1 : 12v 4000w Air Conditioning Unit
1 : Interior Control Panel - Thermostat Included
1 : Remote
1 : Rubber Hose
1 : Plastic T-Connection
4 : Rubber Mounts
4 : Metal Washers Large
6 : Chrome Mounting Bolts Small
4 : Black Mounting Bolts Large
4 : Black Mounting Nuts and Washers
5 : Small Hose Clamps
Size L-41in W-31in H-8in
Cooling 13800btu 4000W
Remote and Display Remote preprogrammed and included.
Display can be mounted in custom location or enclosure.
Wind Volume Max wind volume 1200ft min 3 speed
Refrigerant R-134a @ 900g
Package Size L-34in W-43in H-12in
Net Weight 32KG 70.5LBS
Battery Protection Built in fuse for battery protection.
Battery Powered 100% stand alone Battery powered unit. Does not connect to motor or alternator.
Easy Installation Easily fits any new or existing 14x14 rooftop opening.