Outfit your Mercedes Sprinter Van for your next adventure with Backwoods Adventure Mods’ Nomad Series bumper. The shell of the Nomad bumper is constructed out of 3/16" 5052 aluminum with an internal 3/16-inch rib system for added reinforcement. The mounting brackets and winch cradle are made with 1/4-inch thick steel. Steel shackle mounts and a 2-inch receiver are integrated into the winch mount giving the Nomad bumper a hybrid design that is lightweight but strong where you need it. Be prepared for the Backwoods.
Accessories Package Includes:
Factor 55 Flatlink - red
- Aluminum construction for weight savings
- Integrated vertical and horizontal gusset system
- Steel mounting structure for strength that includes:
- Winch mount for Warn VR and Zeon series winches
- Additional wrap-around frame brackets for strength
- 1” thick shackle mounts for ¾” shackles
- 2” receiver
- 4 square light pockets that accept Rigid D series and LED or Radiance Pods
- Full frontal coverage of the DEF tank
- Exceeds Mercedes airflow requirements
- All bumpers are produced with sensor hole cutouts and ship with machined sensor cap deletes.*
- Optional DEF tank skif plate +75
- Backwoods Bull Bar option is fabricated to fit a Rigid E-series or Rigid Radiance 20" LED light bar
Vehicle Fit: Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
2nd Generation 2014 – 2018
*Parking sensor functionality is not guaranteed. You may experience varying results depending on your lift, mounting angle, type of vehicle, or other contributing factors. The sensors may need calibration or may ultimately not work on the aftermarket bumper.
Note: Results may vary when moving the CPA sensor from the OEM location. Drive with care until you have verified that the system functions correctly. Adjustments may be necessary. We cannot guarantee our product is compatible with this system.
WARNING: Some of the products listed contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. None of our products are intended to be used in conjunction with clean drinking water unless stated otherwise. For more info please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov