Australia’s best driving light has evolved!
The highly evolved HTX2 Hybrid Driving Lights include enhancements to the award-winning features that Lightforce pioneered with the HTX, to give our leading driving lights an unfair advantage. Next-generation HTX2 Hybrid Driving Lights evolve every aspect to the next level to give you a high-performance light that’s more rugged and reliable than ever.
Lightforce’s research and development team, including our industrial designers, electronic and design engineers, and product evaluation and quality assurance professionals are always looking to the future. To make the best even better they’ve made numerous modifications to the DNA of our famous hybrid driving lights. The result is the HTX2, a new generation of Australian-designed and manufactured driving light technology that gives you even better control of the road ahead.
CHECK OUT ALL THE NEW FEATURES:
- New robust aluminium one-piece housing
- Increased surface area for better heat management
- Slimline design to fit most modem bullbars
- Profile compatible with more frontal crash avoidance systems
- Modular spot and combo filters, and black covers available
- More efficient, true 5000K OEM spec Phillips® D1S HID bulb
- Reliable German OEM spec Osram® ballast for reduced EMI
- Shielded cables surpassing EMC compliance with CE certification
- Redesigned seals including a fully integrated waterproof plug
- Superior ingress protection surpassing IP68 and IP69K level
- New pre-treatment and UV stabilised powder coated finish
- Repositioned mounting point with redesigned captive Nyloc® nuts
- Improved balance, rigidity and strength
- Easy access point for simple HID bulb replacement
PLUS THE HTX’S ORIGINAL PROVEN FEATURES:
- Twenty domeless 5000K Lumileds® Luxeon ZES LEDs
- Superior performance and reduced glare
- The combination of HID and LED offers amazing performance
- 1 Lux at over 1,650 metres and .25 Lux at over 3,200 metres
- CRI of 70 plus for better colour rendering and less eye fatigue
- Genuine Gore® waterproof membrane with mechanical seal
- Reversible robust mounting base as proven across our LED range
- Over, under and reverse voltage and thermal overload protection
- Comprehensive installation instructions for easy DIY installation
1 LUX AT 1811 YARDS
THE ULTIMATE FUSION
The combination of HID and LED offers amazing performance with 1 Lux at over 1,650 metres and .25 Lux at over 3.3 kilometres. The HID bulb and LEDs operate consistently at pure white 5000K, so they match more accurately than before. Now both the HID and LEDs have a CRI of 70 for better colour rendering. This makes it easier to distinguish different objects on the road ahead, so there are no surprises and less eye fatigue.
Lightforce has redesigned the seals in the HTX2 and they now have a fully integrated waterproof plug. These features, combined with the Genuine Gore® waterproof membrane with mechanical seal have allowed us to attain superior ingress protection surpassing IP68 and IP69K levels so the HTX2 is dustproof, fully submersible and can withstand high-pressure water and steam jets.
MASTER THE DARK
With three modes of operation (LED only, HID only and both at once) and a three-year warranty, the Australian-made HTX2 Hybrid Driving Light gives adventure drivers the ability to master the dark and extend their day as was never possible before. Available in 12 and 24 volts, our leading driving light is now compatible with more rigs than ever before.