**Due to high demand, most products are on a 3-6 week backlog. Once your order is submitted it will be put in line and as soon as it is ready it will ship!**
You didn't think too much about holding the gas pedal to the floor. Your Jeep hit that mud hole like a fat guy doing a cannonball. Only now, you're up to the rocker in the muck. You realize, with a sinking feeling (pun completely intentional) that you are indeed stuck. You could sit in the driver seat until green moss grows under your butt. Or you could get out the pull cable. Now finding it in that mess of your vehicle is another challenge. Now would be a great time to have our large recovery bag to store all your emergency towing items.
The Large Recovery Bag measures at 12 x 12 x 6". The front of the bag features four rows of MOLLE webbing. A 4 x 12" loop panel on the front of the bag is great for attaching hook and loop compatible pouches and patches. A mesh pocket on the backside is great for storing small things like gloves or manuals. The inside is lined entirely with a vinyl-coated polyester truck tarp. It will wipe clean with a rag or rinse with a hose. The bottom of the bag features a brass, powder-coated grommet to let out excess moisture.
- The exterior shell of the bag is made of durable 500D nylon cordura.
- The interior bag liner made of a vinyl-coated polyester truck tarp.
- Vinyl-coated polyester interior rinses clean with hose or rag
- Features a rust-resistant, brass powder-coated grommet on the bottom to drain excess liquid.
- Store muddy gear cleanly without dirtying your vehicle interior.
- Four rows of 1" MOLLE-compatible webbing
- Large mesh pocket on the back is great for storing gloves or manuals
- Features our signature, authentic branded leather logo
- Dimensions | 12 x 12 x 6"
- Features our authentic branded leather logo
- Color | Black
- Handcrafted in the USA